This is a great opportunity to join a highly successful team based in the centre of Bath with the opportunity to work in an environment that places people at its centre of importance.
Come and be part of a unique company and take the next step in your career with flexible working options available
The Solution Architect is the Pre-Sales technical specialist who supports the assigned sales lead in selling Analytics as A Solution service to end customers and partners. This will include providing in-depth technical support for complex strategic account engagements and to perform validation as engagements transfer from the Pre-Sales to Deployment.
- Support Sales lead as required to generate business against associated targets
- Build customer proposals alongside the relevant Sales lead.
- Validation of customer proposals at the end of the sales process to ensure maximum customer success
- Work with customers, partners and the Deployment Architect to plan service deployments as required
- Analyse customer data, present conclusions derived from the service and transfer skills to customers to enable them to maximize value from service
- Respond to technical questions from customers and partners
- Provide technical training and promote skills transfer and adoption for optimal use of the service(s)
- Provide feedback to the development and management teams as required to enable service improvement and development of best practice
- Responsible for customer stage field testing
In return there is a great package on offer, Company Bonus Plan which is based on 10% of basic salary as well as Share Options. In addition, you will be based in bright and modern offices, fresh fruit delivered, fantastic coffee, Gym memberships, private healthcare.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 when we assist them in securing a new career!