Leading legal firm based in Manchester has an opportunity for a junior Solicitor to join their Restructuring and Insolvency team.
You will be a qualified solicitor with 1+ years PQE and be able to undertake contentious and transactional restructuring and insolvency work.
- Provide advice to insolvency practitioners, business directors, banks and other lenders.
- Explain clear and tailored advice to senior stakeholders.
- Work on both corporate and personal insolvency cases.
- Transactional work includes pre-packs, administrations, CVAs, and restructuring plans.
- Contentious work includes actions for and against former directors and antecedent transactions.
Skills and experience:
- Qualified solicitor with 1+ years PQE.
- Able to handle a caseload with minimal supervision.
- Have a good understanding of risk management issues.
- Financial management skills.
- Business development skills and client facing experience.
- Strong drafting and advocacy skills.
- Technical legal knowledge.
- Competitive and negotiable salary and benefits package.
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays and Christmas shut down as extra.
- Active social and charitable communities within the office.
- Progression and development opportunities with promotion pathways.
If you are currently a newly qualified solicitor and you are considering a career move and would like to discuss this role apply online for immediate consideration.