Software Sales Consultant
Based in fantastic offices located in Bishops Stortford, this leading managed service provider places its people and community at its centre of importance. You will be joining an environment where progression and in-house training is a priority for every member of staff, this creates a stimulating environment for people to thrive.
An exciting opportunity to join the software development division of the MSP Group, working at the company's headquarters in Bishop's Stortford. Our client is looking for a talented and enigmatic person with a proven track record in software sales, to help sell our unique and innovative range of software applications. Some of which are well established, such as our industry acclaimed and ground-breaking RetailReport application, but also to help launch one of our exciting and new applications, UltraHR. This role would suit a forward thinking, career focused, salesperson looking to build a long-term career with an innovative and forward-thinking company.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Experienced in software sales, preferably Saas based
- Self-motivated and confident in your ability to close sales
- Focused on developing your career, and growing with our company
- Able to communicate and manage clients at all levels
- Outgoing, likeable and confident in your own personality, with high energy levels
- Able to work on own initiative with a proactive nature
- Fluent in English (additional language skills would also be an advantage)
- Willing to travel overseas and represent our company at trade shows & exhibitions
Any SaaS (software as a service) knowledge would be highly advantageous, along with a good understanding of IT services and products.
Benefits include -Great OTE, Healthcare, Gym/Squash club, pension, free breakfast and lunches, along with one of the best social calendars around, encouraging staff to let their hair down and relax at the end of the day.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 when we assist them in securing a new career!