Heat Recruitment are working with a very well-established research and design company based in Bristol. Due to a member of long serving staff taking retirement we are looking to find a dedicated Software Engineer to work with the team on projects using C++ and C.
You will be joining an innovative team who are highly skilled in C++ Software for Linux based digital televisions. You will be reporting directly to the Senior Software Engineer and COO. In return for your hard work and high-level skills my client is looking to offer a competitive salary, death in service and a good pension scheme. My client is also very aware that we all have lives outside of work, so they are very family friendly with options for working from home and flexible working. They offer fantastic training and development plans with regular team huddles and software brainstorming.
- Highly skilled in C++ and C
- Strong technical degree in eg: Software Engineering, Computer Science
- Strong understanding of design patterns
- Highly competent in Software Architecture
- Knowledge and experience within Agile software Development
- Solid experience with Linux, Make, BASH, Python, Perl
- Strong Software Design skills
- Ability to work and meet deadlines under pressure
- Willingness to travel if required
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
| Software Engineer | C++ Developer | C++ Engineer | Software Developer | Full Stack Developer | Software Architecture | C++ | C | Bristol |