Contract Length: March 2024 – December 2025
We have an excellent opportunity for a Site Supervisor to join our client on a contract basis working for a leading automation company in Newbridge, Ireland.
We require a Site Supervisor who will be responsible to liaise with the client and attend all necessary meetings, morning white board meetings, overseeing and controlling third party contract installation teams, ensuring Health & Safety legislation is met, overseeing works to ensure equipment is installed to a high standard and meets any legislative requirements.
Ideally the Site Supervisor will have mechanical background and experience working in the Automation industry (with Conveyors, ASRS etc)
shifts 4 on 4 off – 07:00am – 19:00pm
The role of the Site Supervisor will involve the following.
- Attend to day-to-day activities on site.
- Co-ordinate the day’s activities in line with the schedule of works
- Request, review and IF required populate the RAMS into the client format and issue to client and upload onto the portal.
- Receive hire equipment.
- Off hire equipment as soon as possible, to keep costs down.
- Maintain a log of equipment and check records of PAT, service etc
- Ensure that the site is kept in a good condition, with our materials stacked neatly and where possible, all exposed materials are protected by atmospheric conditions.
- Arrange for site inductions and where required arrange for further training in line with client inhouse SOP’s.
- Check all contractors training, upload onto the portal.
- Where possible, chase materials being supplied locally from contractors.
- Ensure that all contractors work in a safe manner and remove any contractor not doing so.
What’s needed for me to be considered for the Site Supervisor role?
- Good level of understanding of Health and Safety legislations
- Ability to converse with contractors of all levels.
- Understanding engineering drawings and principles