Our client, a leading silver circle law firm are now looking for a junior associate to join their Legal 500 ranked shipping team as a litigation associate.
The successful applicant will have expose to a variety of maritime claims, working closely with the senior partner and global go chair of the shipping group. With the time the role has the potential to develop and provide exposure into a variety of transport disputes, including the firms prestigious aviation practice.
- Must be UK Qualified Solicitor with a minimum of 1-3 years PQE
- Must have shipping litigation experience
- communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- A proactive approach to business development and client management.
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity, please contact Rory at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below to discuss. This discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Shipping litigation, shipping disputes, transport disputes, Litigation Associate, Litigation Solicitor, Dispute Resolution Solicitor