Servicing Account Executive, Glasgow
Would you be interested in an Account Executive opportunity which would enable you to advance your career with a leading broking organisation that is currently experiencing growth and could lead you to significant earning potential?
This Account Executive vacancy, based in Glasgow and servicing a commercial insurance client base throughout Scotland, would see you inherit an insurance portfolio a around £200,000 income comprising of mid to large size accounts, ranging from manufacturers to construction and haulage to retail.
· You would have access to a team of highly technical brokers, claims handlers and compliance experts.
· Handle new and existing business.
· Deal with quotations, renewals, MTA’s, presentations, market negotiations, policy issue, etc.
· Work with a desirable panel of insurers.
· Identifying cross-sell opportunities.
o Prepare, provide and attend to the clients tailored insurance programme, ensuring their requirements are met with professionalism and excellence.
· Nurture and strengthen client relationships.
· Keep up to date with and adhering to insurance regulations, laws and guidelines.
· Proven track record of managing and developing a profitable commercial insurance portfolio.
· Strong knowledge of commercial insurance products and coverage, including property, motor, EL, PL, commercial combined, business interruption, cyber, etc.
· Exceptional interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills.
· Chartered Insurance Institute qualifications or progression towards would be preferred but not essential, as full support is available.
· Drivers licence
· Acturis experience would be beneficial.
What is on offer:
· Competitive salary to £65,000 plus potential to earn bonus.
· Company car allowance.
· 26 days holiday plus 8 statutory holidays.
· Hybrid working, with desks available in Glasgow or Edinburgh offices.
· Company pension scheme.
· You’ll be part of a well-known, highly reputable, and well-established company, which could enhance your professional reputation.
· Continuous internal and external support for personal development and fully funded training to help you reach your full potential.
This role provides a combination of a competitive salary, career growth prospects, a supportive technical team, access to specialists and the chance to work with a well-respected company within the insurance industry.
For more information or a confidential chat, please get in touch.