Service Desk Support Analyst
Located in fantastic offices near the train station in Bath, this innovative and ground-breaking company has very much placed its people at its centre of importance. You will be joining an environment where flexibly is a priority for every member of staff, this creates a stimulating environment to encourage people to thrive. You will also have the opportunity to work alongside people who are at the top of their game in a collaborative and Agile environment.
Service Desk Support Analyst to provide support to the Service Desk Manager for dealing with customer incidents and diagnosing software application issues.The role would suit a candidate with excellent communication skills who has been used to providing user support and answering a wide range of queries relating to software applications.
***Please not this role will be working shift pattern of 4 days on, 4 days off: 2 days 8am-8pm shift, 2 days 8pm-8am shift and 4 days off following those shifts.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- ·Keen interest in Information Technology.
- ·Proactive approach to customer service and self-motivated.
- ·Good administrative skills.
- ·Strong communication skills.
- ·Good organisational skills.
- ·Ability to work shift work and evening/night work.
- ·Previous experience within an IT helpdesk role or working to agreed SLAs.
- ·Previous Application Support experience.
- ·Good knowledge of Windows, Linux or Mac OS troubleshooting.
- ·Knowledge of Networking protocols.
- ·Open to development of personal IT skill set via training.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 when we assist them in securing a new career