Service Desk Analyst
A very highly regarded top 100 UK Law Firm based has an exciting opportunity for a IT Service Desk Analyst in the heart of London. The firms Real Estate practice is their main area and produces the largest portion of the firm’s annual turnover. The firm work out of a first-class location near London Bridge.
You will be responsible for assisting in the smooth running and manning of the Law firms IT Service Desk. You will be delivering 1st and 2nd line support to approximately 400 users remotely and at desk side and ensuring appropriate resolution of support queries. There are really good prospects attached to this role for the right candidate.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Experience of working in a legal professional services environment
- Experience with service management software
- Understanding of the concepts of Windows Active Directory domains
- Knowledge and experience of mobile technology
- Good working knowledge of Filesite document management system
- Understanding of the basic concepts of IP networking
- Experience of working with applications used by legal firms (time capture, document comparison, legal information systems) would be beneficial
- Advanced knowledge of PC hardware set-up and configuration (including printers and wireless devices)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows 10
- Demonstrable experience with using and troubleshooting Microsoft Office with emphasis on MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Experience with using and troubleshooting Outlook within a network environment (permissions, calendar sharing, delegation etc.)
- Experience of providing support via remote control applications
- Workstation Image/Build creation
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 when we assist them in securing a new career!
IT Support| IT Support Analyst |Active Directory| Filesite | Technical Support | Legal IT |