My Client is one of the leading SEO and PPC agencies in Oxford. Their culture is based on the collaboration of ideas and freedom to innovate. A close team with a strong work ethic breeds excellence, and this is how they deliver consistent results to their clients.
Working under the guidance of the Head of Digital, you will play a key role in delivering winning SEO campaigns that helps clients to achieve their goals. You will have experience in an agency or fast-paced environment, and demonstrable expertise when it comes to running successful SEO campaigns. You will lead conversations with results and output in mind, not task-based accomplishments. The ideal candidate will be skilled across a broad range of the SEO skills stack from content creation and on-page optimisation, through to an understanding of link building and strong analytical competency.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Strong knowledge of SEO and wider digital marketing
- Competent knowledge of CMS systems and basic/intermediate HTML/CSS skills
- Test and measure mentality with ability to prove/disprove theories
- Strong numeracy skills and comfortable with spreadsheets
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Competency around marketing strategies and tactics
- A self-motivated and strong problem solver
- Comfortable providing recommendations with confidence to senior level stakeholders
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable with numbers and will be able to think creatively to optimise the results that we’re trusted to deliver for our wonderful clients.
- You will be a keen learner, hungry to improve, and ready to take on responsibility.
- You will have the freedom to put forward your ideas and will be expected to champion this part of our service with enthusiasm and positivity.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 when we assist them in securing a new