SEO Account Manager
A multi-award winning Digital Marketing Agency based in London are on the lookout for an SEO Account Manager to join their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for self-starters who wish to assume more responsibility and progress their career. With the oppportunity to work on exciting UK & US accounts, giving you exposure to international clients.
The ideal candidate will be a passionate SEO Account Manager wanting to join fast-paced team in an environment that fosters flexibility and independent thinking in a team comprised of experienced online marketing specialists, offering tailored online optimisation services and ensuring the effective execution of marketing campaigns
- On and Off page optimisation research
- Analysis of existing external links; Site Audit and monitoring
- Perform keyword research and recommendations; Develop and implement link building campaigns
- Perform competitor analysis
- Take active part in SEO work stream; Keeps up to date with latest SEO trends
- Integrating social media marketing into SEO campaign to boost natural link profile
- Responsible for monitoring, tracking and producing accurate and timely reports in Excel and PowerPoint for internal and external stakeholders as per schedule or upon request (ad hoc)
- Weekly performance status updates in Excel for Directors
- Acting as client liaison for daily enquiries, ensuring they are serviced properly
- Responsible for managing clients’ budgets efficiently and ensuring clients’ targets are met and implementing marketing plans and develop the SEO strategy for diverse client campaigns
- The ideal candidate will have already worked in a position that involved client facing within an agency environment.
What you will need:
- Strong time management skills
- 12 months + agency experience
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Exceptional levels of personal energy and drive to achieve the goals of the business
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS/JQuery coding
- Geographical targeting and geo search
- Experience with: AdWords, Response tap, Bing Ads, AdWords Editor
- Familiar with: Cognitive SEO, Majestic SEO, MOZ SEM Rush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog etc.
- Proficiency in Excel (intermediate to include vlookups, pivot, macros, ALL formulas & shortcuts, etc.), Word & PowerPoint
- Cognitive SEO, Majestic SEO, MOZ, Webmaster tools; Google Analytics
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to interpret and present data
If this sounds like a good next step for you, then Apply Today!
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Job Synonyms: Digital Marketing Executive, Account Manager, Marketing Manager