Senior UX Designer
Our Client is a leading digital partner, recognised for delivering award-winning, world-class solutions. They form long-lasting, trusted partnerships, working collaboratively as a team while turning knowledge into insight, returning great results for long-term success
We are seeking a creative Senior UX Designer to join our clients growing User Experience Team. You should be a UX evangelist who champions the importance of user centred design through assured communication and collaboration. Meticulous and methodical with a desire to take a holistic approach to problem solving, the ideal candidate should have an inherent empathy for the user, and a talent for making the complex simple and intuitive.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Previous commercial experience at a senior level, preferably from an agency background
- A proven portfolio that shows off your expertise, full of intuitive and engaging user centred solutions that demonstrate UX best practice
- A mobile first philosophy
- Experience using industry standard tools such as Axure, Sketch, GatherContent, HotJar, InVision, and Google Analytics
- Incredible attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience collaborating with a multi-disciplined team of BE & FE Developers, Designers, SEO Analysts and Producers
Desirable skills & experience
- In and off page SEO, accessibility and web performance
- Primary and secondary user insight research techniques
- Designing for CMS driven ecommerce solutions
- Experience contributing towards refining on-going UX processes, tools and technologies
- Evidence of a proactive approach to learning, actively seeking out and sharing new technologies and approaches
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 when we assist them in securing a new career!