Senior User Researcher
- Senior User Researcher
- Interaction Designer
- Content Designer
- User Researcher
Client: Public Sector
Contract Length: 3 months
Location: Remote / WFH
Pay Rate: £600 per day umbrella
- User research within a government or health setting, and an understanding of GDS methods/approach
- Experience with working with constraints and ability to identify, challenge, and adhere to them.
- Experience of running accessible and inclusive user research using interviews, online workshops, surveys, etc
- Good time management and the ability to work autonomously.
- Adept at providing simple, clear and audience appropriate research and synthesis
- Ability to get to the heart of an issue quickly and clearly,
- Experience of high profile program
Objectives & Tasks:
- Identify and build strong relationships with stakeholders across large-scale and high-profile projects, working with them to improve our user focus and their understanding of user centered design.
- User research across a number of varied groups
- Create information gathering artifacts and run user research sessions
- Create and improve user-centred research practices
- Collaborate across teams between your team and others to ensure consistency and share good practice.
- Work closely with the use case team to map out user needs, translate them into user stories and use a double diamond approach to iterations.
- Engage in meaningful interactions and relationships with users.
- Interpret evidence-based research and incorporate this into your work
- Synthesise research findings rapidly using appropriate tools and techniques into user needs, expressed as user stories
- Bring insights and learnings to life for colleagues in the most appropriate ways, including through presentations and printed or online artefacts