Senior Underwriter – Professional Indemnity
Role: Senior Underwriter – Professional Indemnity
My client is looking for a Senior Underwriter with extensive underwriting experience to join their expanding underwriting team. You will be working on new business and renewals within the PI team that is made up of specialist underwriters that pride themselves on putting customers first and thus providing a first-class service.
This company has an inclusive culture and is industry leading. They are looking to expand and adapt to the changing market and are wanting someone to grow with them.
Why join this company?
- Large growth plans
- Career progression opportunities
- Supportive and welcoming company environment
- Hybrid working
What does this position involve?
- Speaking to brokers in a confident manner
- Dealing with large and complex cases
- Aiding the development of the company through partaking in large business plans
- Responding to customer queries and issues efficiently and effectively
What do I need to be considered?
- Previous trading experience
- Extensive underwriting and industry knowledge
- Strong technical ability
- Accustomed to working with customers
- CII qualified
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Job Synonyms: Underwriter, Underwriting, Professional Indemnity, PI, Financial Lines, Professional Liability, Trading, Trade, Junior