ROLE: Senior Solicitor / Associate – Corporate & Commercial
PACKAGE: £62,500 – £75,000 per annum plus benefits (hybrid working)
Heat Legal Recruitment is partnering with a premier law firm, a highly ranked Legal500 firm renowned for its expertise in the corporate and commercial space, to assist with the appointment of a Senior Solicitor / Associate into their C&C practice group in Edinburgh.
In line with continued growth, our client has an enviable reputation and client base spanning a number of sectors both across the UK and Internationally via their alignment with key law firms. With internal promotions as part of this success & longer term succession planning, this appointment will have excellent exposure to clients early on yet still have the support of an experienced management team.
ROLE SUMMARY & REQUIRED BACKGROUND
The main remit of this appointment will focus on providing C&C advice to a diverse range of organisations, from start-ups to established organisations. In addition to this, responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Providing expert legal advice in line with clients needs pertaining to acquisitions, disposals, equity investments and where required, corporate restructuring matters.
- Work as part of a wider C&C practice group on International deals.
- Support the Partners with new business development opportunities, equally be guided by the Partners to begin to develop your BD skills and overall relationship management experience across the existing client base.
For this appointment, our client is looking to ideally appoint an experienced Solicitor with demonstrable experience in an established Corporate practice in Scotland. In addition to this, our client would be keen to speak with professionals with the following backgrounds:
- Ideally, a minimum of 3+years PQE however those with less PQE that undertook a 2 years Corporate traineeship would be considered.
- A real team player, a professional with a strong passion for Corporate and who enjoys working as part of a collegiate environment.
Our client is offering a competitive package, including a base salary and benefits (listed above). In addition to this, they have an excellent flexible working/hybrid working environment complemented by a true meritocratic approach to career growth/development.
Apply now by submitting your CV via the “Apply Now” link. For a confidential chat about this opportunity or others in the legal field, contact Hugh Hardie in our specialist legal recruitment division at Heat Recruitment.