Senior RTA Solicitor / Fee Earner
This forward thinking niche, multi law service practice based in Greater Manchester.
Due to continued growth they are seeking an experienced RTA Litigation Solicitor or Fee Earner to join our expanding in house RTA Litigation Department on a permanent basis.
They are a friendly and down-to-earth practice that combine good quality work with a relaxed working environment. They are immensely dedicated to achieving the best possible result that we can for our claimant clients in respect of the full range of personal injury matters.
- To have a least 3 years experience in the sector, qualified not essential but desire able
- Handle a full caseload of Fast Track RTA litigated and Pre-Litigated matters including:
- Undertake discussions and negotiations with Insured, Insurer and Third Party Solicitors to pursue the rapid and appropriate settlement of cases and the apportionment of costs
- Undertake Court Telephone Hearings to ensure progress is maximized and all actions have been undertaken to bring the case to settlement
- Ability to handle complex matters without assistance
- Timely and accurate maintenance of all case management, billing and management information systems to ensure completeness of records and aid business decision making
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.