Senior Residential Conveyancer
An exciting new opportunity has arisen in the Nuneaton office for a Senior Residential Conveyancer within the Property Department. This role has come about due to growth in the last 12 months. The successful candidate will oversee and carry out all aspects of residential conveyancing, building and leading a strong team to ensure that work is carried out in an expeditious manner, meeting the standards required by Lexcel and CQS. You will also develop business opportunities within the Property Department, working closely with the Head of Department and other team members.
You will have the opportunity to earn a competitive salary with annual reviews along with fantastic benefits including: 27 days plus 8 days bank holiday, free onsite parking and many more along with great career development.
What is needed to be considered?
- Minimum 5 years PQE in residential conveyancing
- Excellent interpersonal and supervisory skills
- Strong business development skills
- Good organisation, managerial and administration skills
- Ability to be a team player
- A sound knowledge of conveyancing procedures, CQS Protocol and Anti-Money Laundering legislation
- Experience of Lexcel standard is desirable
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Case Management Systems (experience of using Tikit is desirable)
- You may be required to work at the other offices of the Firm from time to time be as required by the management
- Driving license and use of own vehicle essential
- To work outside strict office hours as necessary
What happens next?
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.