Senior Residential Conveyancer
This highly regarded law firm is, due to its recent success, looking to expand their Conveyancing department by recruiting a Senior Residential Conveyancer. The firm have a modern approach and consistently are on the look out for ways to improve and develop.
You will be joining a very modern, forward-thinking organisation with excellent routes to further progress your career. The successful candidate will be provided with the opportunity to work as part of a thriving residential property department dealing with a high-volume caseload of files.
You will be a Senior Residential Conveyancer who will have the support of a direct assistant who you will be given the opportunity to mentor and develop.
The company prides itself on rewarding staff with a lucrative and competitive salary package and have a bespoke training academy to ensure the fantastic opportunity for your progression is met. Training contracts and qualification sponsorships can be rewarded to the right candidate.
What is needed for me to be considered?
- It is essential that you will have at least 5 years experience of working as a Residential Conveyancer
- You must have experience in managing a varied Conveyancing caseload from start to finish under minimal supervision
- You will have experience overseeing junior members of staff
- The successful candidate will be capable of conducting themselves professionally and have a genuine interest in this area of Law
- You will be bright and personable and be capable of working effectively in a team who is very target driven and can provide a great level of service
What happens next?
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities, we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Senior Residential Conveyancer, Licensed Conveyancer, Conveyancing Executive, Residential Property Solicitor