Senior Recruitment Consultant – Legal
Heat Recruitment are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join the Legal team within our Bristol office. As a business we specialise in the Financial Services, Insurance, Legal, Digital and Engineering.
This team have had a truly amazing 2021, celebrating most of the team gaining a promotion and lots of internal awards. In our Annual Review in December they won Team of the Year, Manager of the Year, LinkedIn Champion, Top Biller and ‘Recruiter’s Recruiter’!
We are looking for someone who is passionate about placing the right people into legal firms and building strong, long lasting relationships.
Some of our benefits include:
- Competitive basic salary
- Dress down Monday – Friday
- Central Bristol office location – true flexible working and remote working available
- Fantastic uncapped commission structure where you can earn up to 30% of your billings
- Quarterly bonus scheme for consistent performers
- Target-related salary increases
- Great training and development opportunities and structured progression path
- 25 days holiday increasing to 30 days with continued service
- Ongoing competitions (weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually)
- 1 Month fully paid sabbatical after 5 years’ service
- Lunch clubs for top earners
- Summer and winter events
- Free gym access, table tennis table and free bike storage
- At least 3 years’ experience within the recruitment industry with a demonstrable track record
- The ability to influence people at critical stages of the recruitment process
- Evidence of goal setting, exceeding personal and professional targets
- Determined to be successful and able to demonstrate resilience
- Results driven with a clear focus on delivering high quality work
- Eager to learn and develop
If you would like to find out more about how Heat Recruitment could further your recruitment career, please get in touch today!
We know that sometimes the ‘perfect candidate’ does not exist and if someone does not have all the necessary experience it puts them off applying. If you’re excited about working for Heat Recruitment and have most of the skills or experience we’re looking for, please go ahead and apply.
Heat Recruitment is an inclusive employer that values diversity in its workforce. We encourage applications from all individuals without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
This role offers true flexible working and working from home – please ask the Talent Acquisition Consultant for more information.