Senior Property Litigation Solicitor
An exciting opportunity has opened for a Senior Property Litigation Solicitor based in Manchester. Real Estate is at the heart of this leading full-service law firm and the Property Disputes team play a huge part in bolstering this firms high end real estate offering.
This team handle exemplary property litigation work and offer a fantastic platform to develop your legal career.
- This is a great opportunity for a Senior Solicitor with 5 – 8 years PQE looking to move into a high-quality real estate litigation practice.
- The Partners in this team have extensive experience and a leading reputation. You will work closely alongside great mentors within the team.
- The work will involve the full range of complex property disputes including landlord & tenant, professional negligence, co ownership issues, disposals and purchase issues to name a few.
- The team also operate in a number of niche areas including rent review, energy, agriculture, rights to light and equality act disputes.
- For the right candidate there are very realistic opportunities for Partnership with this firm.
- Senior Property Litigation Solicitor with 5 – 8 years PQE
- Qualified as a Solicitor in England & Wales
- Able to work collaboratively with colleagues and successfully manage client relationships
- Can demonstrate teamwork and relationship building skills
- Must strive to provide highest levels of service to clients
- Ambitious and organised with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 when we assist them in securing a new career
Senior Real Estate Litigation Associate, Senior Property Litigation Associate, Senior Associate