Role: Senior Property and Casualty Underwriter
This is a great opportunity to join one of the biggest Insurance companies in the world that offer commercial and personal insurance to millions of clients. This company has been named in the Times Top 50 Employers for women and is multi-award-winning.
You will be joining the Commercial Lines underwriting team made up of skilled underwriters who have one of the largest accounts outside of London. You will be ensuring the growth of the business over the next few years by underwriting mid-market risks.
My client is looking for an individual with previous underwriting experience and P&C knowledge and has been working with mid-market premiums such as £50,000+.
Why join this company?
- Long-standing and large organization allowing progression opportunities
- Multi award-winning
- Worldwide presence
- Collaborative team environment with regular meetings and updates
- Hybrid working
- Competitive benefits package
What does this position involve?
- Underwriting new business risks within Property and Casualty
- Focussing on mid-market sized, with average premiums of £50,000 in the UK
- Building a broker panel via regular meetings in the area and maintaining these relationships
- Producing documents in line with underwriting practices
- Working alongside the SME team to help grow the business
What do I need to be considered?
- Experience underwriting Property and Casualty/ Commercial Combined
- CII qualified
- Confident with mid-market-sized premiums
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Job Synonyms: Underwriter, Underwriting, Property, Casualty, Commercial, Combined, Mid-market