Senior Project Engineer – Windows Server
Based in fantastic offices located in Bishops Stortford, an excellent opportunity to work for an innovative, progressive and fast-growing Technology and Software analytics Company. You will be joining an environment where progression and in-house training is a priority for every member of staff, this creates a stimulating environment for people to thrive.
You will be joining a Microsoft Gold Service Team who is renowned for providing an excellent support service to our prestigious portfolio of clients. You will deliver a wide variety of server, network and cloud solutions as well as managing your own projects and ensure they are delivered on budget and on schedule and well as being responsible for the design and installation of bespoke solutions,
What’s needed for me to be considered
- Be a highly experienced and talented Microsoft Server Engineer
- Windows server 2008 to 2019 configuration, migration and installation
- Hyper-V virtual server configuration, migration and installation
- HP Server clustering and replication configuration
- HP SAN configuration including Storage Spaces and CSV
- Aruba (HP) Switching and VLAN configuration
- Windows Remote Desktop Services
- Active Directory configuration, migration and installation
- Windows 7/8/10 operating systems
- Microsoft Azure, AWS Cloud services
- Cisco Routing and ASA Firewall experience
- MS SQL Server migrations and installations
- MS Exchange Server Inc. migrations to Office 365
- Advanced Office 365 Support Inc. PowerShell experience
- Cisco Aironet, Cisco Meraki and Ubiquity Wireless deployments
- VMware Server experience
- Gamma VoIP and Asterisk/FreePBX SIP Phone systems experience
- Leased Line, Fibre and Broadband Installations
- Cat5/6 Cabling and Cab builds
- Web hosting, domain name and DNS
***Benefits include – Healthcare, Gym/Squash club, pension, free breakfast and lunches, along with one of the best social calendars around, encouraging staff to let their hair down and relax at the end of the day.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 when we assist them in securing a new career!