Heat is currently working with a dynamic and growing law firm with offices across the Midlands and the North of England.
The role I am currently recruiting for is as a Senior Private Client Solicitor/Legal Executive. Career progression is outlined from the outset and they have a high tier Private Client team. In addition to this, my client offers a very competitive salary, alongside an above market benefits package.
Required experience in a broad range of Private Client matters, including but not limited to:
- Preparation of Wills, including those incorporating Trusts, to assist with more complex family matters
- IHT/CGT Planning
- Preparation of Powers of Attorney to include registration of both EPAs and LPAs
- Court of Protection practice
- Estate Administration, for taxable and non-taxable estates
- Identifying Trust Administration requirements
In addition, an element of business development may be required. Working with Partners and Fee Earners, to promote and enhance both an existing and new client base for the firm.
- To provide an ongoing service to clients
- To meet targets with regards to fee earning and other agreed upon objectives
- To stay informed of all changes in the Law and Practice in Private Client matters
- Financial control, including cash flow control through collection of monies on account and billing procedures
- Perform fee earning work precisely, reliably and conforming to the company’s quality and risk procedures
If this position piques your interest, don’t hesitate to get in touch. My contact details are below.
LinkedIn: Sam Strickland
Phone: 0117 2841311