Role: Senior Portfolio Analyst
Contracting Authority: Defence
Contract Length: 18 Months
Location: Reading – 2/3 days on site minimum – requires site attendance when working on higher tier network
Pay Rate: £66 per hour via Umbrella
Security Clearance: Active DV Clearance and Sole British National
- Active DV Clearance and Sole British Nationality, non-negotiable
- Data Analysis experience.
- Stakeholder Management
- Change Management – transition
- Power BI / Excel experience
Summary of role:
- Developing Power BI Dashboards to enable complex analysis of governance, reporting outputs & programmatic data to track key activities, plans, budgets, issues & risks across all the Portfolio.
- Developing data requirements to enable more insightful reporting and analysis.
- Evaluating portfolio data to identify discrepancies, trends, exceptions and opportunities.
- Supporting the PMO Service Leads to communicate & build commitment to a shared vision and sense of purpose.
- Recognising & tracking interdependencies
- Managing the implementation and associated stakeholder management and change management of new reports, tools and concepts for data analysis