Role: Senior Senior Planner
Contract Length: 12 months
Location: Aldermaston- 100% onsite
IR35: in scope
Pay Rate: £58.77 (per hour)
Clearance: DV clearance
- Providing Planning expertise to internal customers within the projects supported.
- Implementing Planning processes, policies and procedures within the projects supported.
- Producing Planning and EV deliverables in accordance with agreed business rhythm within the projects.
- Deliver of long range operational integrated Programme Planning activities.
- Supporting the Business Management Manager with emergent projects as directed by Business Controller.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with and awareness of key project stakeholders.
- Maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security and quality and be a great team player.
- Delivering Project Controls Planning and EVM expertise and analysis for projects, to produce accurate and timely schedule forecast information to enable business decision-making.
- Quality of EV variance analysis for schedule performance. (SPI)
- Supporting the development and continuous improvement of the end-to-end Planning processes and the production and maintenance of associated policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Supporting the delivery of Planning tools and EVMS, templates and training to internal customers.
- Reviewing project WBS and agreeing / recommending changes to the Project’s Control Manager.
- Provision of Planning resource for peer reviews as appropriate.
- Solid planning experience / background essential
- Primavera P6 – Enterprise Project Portfolio Management
- Experience within a defence or Aviation Industry is highly desirable.
- Analysis of existing plans within the space
- Presentation experience
- Executive/customer facing position
- Knowledge of Government work would be helpful.
- Stakeholder relationships/communication skills
- Membership of a Professional body would be nice to have, but experience is more important.