Role: Senior Paraplanner
Location: City of London
Salary: £50,000 – £60,000
Are you a Paraplanner interested in the opportunity to work in a long-standing, highly successful Investment Management firm?
Our client is looking for a qualified Paraplanner to join their team in the easily accessible City office.
You will have the opportunity to provide technical support to several Advisers who work with high-net worth clients & complex cases.
Benefits include but are not limited to: flexible working from home, 10% Non Contributory Pension, Salary Sacrifice, Death in Service, PHI Policy, Medical and Dental Cover.
Paraplanner Role Responsibilities Include:
- Preparation of Suitability reports and annual reviews
- Provide illustrations to support these reports
- Technically validate the work of Planners
- Be point of contact with the client
- Dealing with requests from Financial Advisers,
- Using back office system to update client records
- Research and recommendations of products
- Attend client meetings and take on non-complex client cases to develop own client base.
- Ensure compliance with and promote awareness of anti-money laundering (AML) laws and regulations.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a Paraplanner position
- Completion of Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning
- Understanding of CRM System (IO) & Provider websites
- Confident in preparation of suitability report writing
Our client pride themselves on their inclusive and rewarding work environment. The opportunity to continually progress in this position is encouraged through professional development plans, and the full support to take Financial Planning exams.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career.
Synonyms: Report Writer, Financial Planner, Technical Sales Support, Technical Planner, Para Planner