Senior Network Analyst
This is a rapidly expanding service provider delivering advanced managed hosting and data centre services across over 25 locations spanning 3 continents around the world all connected onto a global private network backbone providing a truly global service capability, regardless of geography. They are a dynamic and technology driven company who value their people, their passion and their knowledge.
As part of our clients continued expansion, they are on the lookout for a Senior Network Analyst to join our growing Backbone Network Team. Based in Isle of Man, the successful individual will join the global team currently spread across Europe & North America.
Working under the direction of the Network Operations Manager, the Senior Network Analyst will have primary responsibility for analysing, designing, installing, troubleshooting and ongoing support of the company’s Global IP/MPLS Network in North America, Europe and Asia as well as the managed networking infrastructure and cybersecurity suite of services.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Solid experience working as a network analyst or equivalent Juniper or Cisco certifications
- Proven experience with network capacity planning, network security principles and infrastructure, and general network management best practices.
- Proven experience with network services and dynamic routing (BGP, VRRP, OSPF, MPLS, LDP, …)
- Familiar with Networking Monitoring and Management Tools (Cacti/rrdtool, MRTG, Nagios, …)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Strong technical and problem resolution skills with the ability to work under pressure
- Motivated self- starter, who can work on own and as part of a team
- Experience managing large international networks, mitigating DDoS attacks and/or working in a global business with multiple locations is advantageous
*This role comes with an excellent benefits package and career development.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 when we assist them in securing a new career!