Senior .Net Developer
Our Client is a leading digital partner, recognised for delivering award-winning, world-class solutions. They form long-lasting, trusted partnerships, working collaboratively as a team while turning knowledge into insight, returning great results for long-term success
Are you an agency experienced, Middleweight or Senior .Net Developer? Looking for a new challenge to enhance your development skills combined with both leading and driving forward creative yet technically excellent web solutions? Working within a small but growing team of designers, front-end developers and .Net developers, you will have an opportunity to be involved in varied roles within projects. Reporting directly to the Development Manager, there is huge scope to build on your experience with a wide range of technically demanding projects for clients both large and small, and carve a niche within the agency.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Commercial ASP.NET web application development using C# / MVC / Web Forms and SQL Server with a specific focus on e-commerce and CMS platforms
- Experience working as technical lead on commercially focused web development projects, and demonstrate an ability to communicate directly with clients
- Able to demonstrate functional and technical specifications and/or user story based specifications, which you have written and led
- Experience of using version control systems such as Git
- Good experience in integration of web applications with other systems e.g. ERP, CRM, PSPs.
- Organised, self-motivated and ambitious with a desire to lead a team of talented developers to create cutting edge websites
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Familiarity with the Kentico CMS Platform or another enterprise CMS such as Sitecore or EPiServer
- Successfully delivered and contributed to development and project process & strategy
- A good understanding of Windows Server and IIS configuration
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 when we assist them in securing a new career!