Senior Machine Learning Engineer
Location: London, UK Job Type: Hybrid (Remote and Office) Salary: £100,000 – £120,000
Are you passionate about travel and technology?
Do you want to work for a company that is changing the way people travel?
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Senior Machine Learning Engineer. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and deploying machine learning models that will improve the way our users find and book accommodations.
About the role:
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of machine learning algorithms and techniques, as well as experience in developing and deploying machine learning models in production. You will be responsible for working with a team of data scientists and engineers to develop and improve machine learning systems.
- Develop and deploy machine learning models to solve real-world problems
- Work with data scientists to design and implement machine learning experiments
- Analyse and interpret machine learning results
- Maintain and improve our machine learning infrastructure
- Work with other engineers to integrate machine learning models into our products
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in machine learning
- Strong programming skills in Python, R, or Scala
- Experience with machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, or MXNet
- Experience with big data technologies such as Hadoop and Spark
- Experience with cloud computing platforms such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge machine learning projects
- Collaborative and supportive work environment
- Chance to make a real impact on the world
If you are a highly skilled and experienced Senior Machine Learning Engineer who is looking for a challenging and rewarding role, then we encourage you to apply.