Senior IT Systems Engineer
Highly regarded bespoke financial planning and Investment Managers that specialise in all aspects of savings, investments and retirement planning for both corporate and personal clients.They pride themselves on the highest level of personal advice and professionalism that they provide each and every client. You will be working in a supportive company who embrace the latest technology within the industry to help their employees provide the highest level of service.You will be joining a very well-established firm who are innovative and have secured introducers with other national accountancy and law firms to continue to grow their impressive client base.
Supporting IT throughout the whole of the company including remote offices. Working in a small and friendly team which currently consists of Head of IT, IT Systems Manager and external IT specialists/consultants/providers. You will be part of the development & implementation of the company’s IT plans to enable it to support the growth of the business, whilst improving the efficiency and effectiveness of hardware, software and systems.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Willingness to undertake study
- Mentor Junior members of the Team
- Support leadership for the Team
- Experience of administering MS Exchange and MS SQL
- Knowledge of VMware, VMware tools and virtual technologies
- Knowledge of Citrix
- Good working knowledge of Windows OS (server and client)
- Knowledge of servers, networking, firewall, UPS, desktops, laptops, thin clients and printers
- Understanding of Veeam backup and replication
- Ability and interest to work at all levels from major system upgrades and implementation to desktop support
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and ideally Adviser Office, Volume and Pulse dealing system
- Methodical, able to work well under pressure and with good eye for detail
***This role comes with an excellent benefits package and great working environment. Free parking is also included.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 when we assist them in securing a new career!
IT Systems Engineer| IT | IT Project Management | IT Change | Systems