Our partner who has a strong presence in East Anglia (offices in both Norwich and Ipswich) are looking for an experienced IFA Administrator / Paraplanner to help provide technical support for a director based in Ipswich. Within the role there would be technical work involved such as paraplanning, research, analysing, preparation of new and existing client cashflow, as well as some PA work and office management.
Location – Ipswich, UK
Duration – permanent, full time
Salary – £30,000-£39,000
What’s needed from you?
- Previous Experience working within an IFA
- Paraplanning/technical support experience
- Experience managing a team would be desirable
- Level 4 Diploma qualified or working towards
What we can offer
- 5% Enrolment pension
- Group income protection
- Group life cover
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays (Increasing after 1, 2 5, 10 years service)
- Flexible working with some days from home
- Wellness programme + Cycle to work scheme
Apply today to be considered for this paraplanner opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Job Synonyms: Para planner, IFA Support, Financial Planner, IFA Administrator, IFA Admin, Office Manager, Para-planner, wealth management, IFA, financial planning, financial advice, financial adviser, financial advisor, wealth planner, client services, client support, client delivery, practice manager, technical support, CISI, CII, LIBF, DipFA, DipPFS