Are you an experienced IFA Administrator looking to join a dynamic and client-focused financial planning firm with a fantastic company culture?
This role offers the perfect opportunity for an ambitious administrator who is looking to progress into a paraplanner role while also being given the support when it comes to direct client exposure & exam support.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to further their career, and progress within a professional company that operate within the Financial Planning industry. The firm prides their self on supporting colleagues to excel in the industry through internal progression and training to achieve industry qualifications.
- Provide administrative support to our team of Financial Planners
- Assist in the preparation and processing of client documentation.
- Maintain client records and ensure data integrity.
- Liaise with clients and external parties, providing excellent customer service.
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports and client presentations.
- Manage appointment scheduling and calendar coordination for Financial Planners
- Handel general office duties and ad-hoc tasks to support the team.
- Previous experience as an IFA Administrator.
- Knowledge of financial planning products and service is highly desirable.
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel & Outlook).
- Experience with wrap platform and Intelligent Office desirable.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
If you are an experienced IFA Administrator & have direct experience of working within a wealth management environment apply today to be considered for this opportunity!