Senior IFA Administrator 30K – 35K – Reading
During a period of key expansion, an opportunity has opened up on the IFA Administrator team of a company based in Reading. In this Senior IFA Administrator position, you will be supporting the successful Financial Planners of the business and learning from colleagues. You’ll have the latest technology to make your tasks/workload go smoothly.
Experience & Qualifications
- Experience within the financial services industry.
- Experience using iO is desired, but not essential.
- Strong technical knowledge of investments, pensions, and family wealth planning.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- A very high attention to detail and accuracy is also essential.
- Demonstratable experience delivering the highest level of service to clients.
- Excellent IT skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office packages, with an intermediate knowledge of
- Understanding the needs of the businesses of Financial Advisers as well as FCA rules and requirements.
- Industry qualifications are desired, but not essential.
- Free parking
- Career support
- Flexible working
Apply today to be considered for this Senior IFA Administrator opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail before submitting your CV to the client.