We are assisting a Bracknell based company with a Senior IFA administrator position. You will be working closely, one on one, with an IFA, this adviser has been with the company 7years so has built some fantastic relationships with clients over the years. The position has become available due to an internal promotion so you will benefit from a handover and still be able to get help/ guidance from this colleague.
There is a great community feel throughout the company, with a very friendly but professional working environment.
This is a fantastic position for an experienced administrator to join a growing firm that can offer genuine career development by having such a broad proposition on offer as well as offering exam and study support for people looking to further their technical knowledge and qualifications.
- Flexible working and Hybrid working
- Onsite parking
- £32,000 – £36,000
- Working closely with an experienced Adviser that is very friendly and has a positive outlook
- Annual Review, Bonus Scheme and Awards
- Birthday off
- Life Insurance
- Permanent Health Insurance
- And there is more – reach out to discuss these details
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Previous experience within an IFA setting
- Knowledge and understanding of the FCA regulations
- Effective communication, both written and verbal
- Have a professional, proactive and positive attitude
Apply today to be considered for this IFA Administrator opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career.
Job Synonyms: IFA administrator, Financial planning administrator, private client support, paraplanner assistant, IFA support, Technical Support