Heat Human Resources is currently partnering a leading Warrington based Charity to recruit a Senior HR Advisor. This is a 12 month fixed term contract and paying up to £35,0000.
Reporting into the HR Business Partner and working as part of a high performing team you will work in partnership with Senior Managers to deliver a seamless HR Service.
- Provide an efficient, effective and customer focused HR service which supports all aspects of the employee relationship and engagement within the organization
- Provide advice, guidance and coaching to managers on disciplinary, grievance and capability issues ranging to serious and complex ER cases
- Manage a HR caseload in accordance with SLA's and consideration for operational demands, oversea the work of the HR Advisor to ensure the cases meets timeframes for completion
- Advice and support managers on the management of absence ensuring triggers are actioned and long term sickness is closely monitored
- Play a part in the development of the HR Advisor through on the job mentoring and coaching
- Provide HR Support in all formal processes
- Support the HR Business Partner with complex work streams (Change management, TUPE and redundancy)
- Support the Head of HR with People related projects
- Support the HR Team and Recruitment team with all recruitment projects
The suitable candidate for this role will be operating at a Senior HR Advisor level, you will be able to build relationships quickly hit the ground running.
If you are interested in this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can book in a call.