Senior Financial Planner
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Nottingham, UK
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Job Conditions: Full-time, Permanent
- Group benefits: pension, death in service, income protection, and private medical insurance.
- Discretionary bonus.
- City center location with car parking provision.
- Agile and home working policies.
- Study leave and exam support.
- Mobile phone for work use.
- Career and personal development pathways.
- Dedicated coaching and learning support.
- Wellbeing support services.
- Generous social budget and team away days.
Are you an experienced financial planner with a passion for excellence, a dedication to client care, and the desire to work with a highly regarded wealth management firm? If so, we are looking for you!
About the Role:
We are seeking a Senior Financial Planner to join an award-winning wealth management business in Nottingham and serve as the trusted advisor for high net worth clients with complex financial needs. You will be responsible for providing exceptional service through regular review meetings and proactive client interactions, while working alongside a dedicated team of technicians and administrators.
Your role will involve taking on a group of existing clients from other planners who are nearing client capacity, as well as contributing to the acquisition of new clients. While not expected to be a “rainmaker,” your ability to convert prospects into clients will be a valuable asset to the team.
As a Senior Financial Planner, you’ll work within a collaborative team environment with no individual targets, supporting less experienced team members and senior managers as needed. Your commitment to delivering great client outcomes is paramount.
We are looking for a candidate with the following qualities:
- At least 5 (ideally 10) years of experience in holistic financial planning for high net worth clients.
- Willingness to work in the central Nottingham office, initially up to five days a week for the first 3-6 months, reducing to an average of 2-3 days per week thereafter depending on client/team demand.
- A strong team player who always puts the client’s interests first.
- Chartered or CFP (Level 6/7) status or working towards it.
- A strong sense of integrity, diligence, and a ‘can do, will do’ attitude.
If you are an accomplished financial planner with a commitment to delivering outstanding client service and are excited to join one of the most respected boutique wealth management firms in the UK, we want to hear from you.
If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Financial Planner / IFA / CII / CISI / CAS / SPS / Wealth Management / Financial Adviser / Financial Advisor / Wealth Manager / Pensions / Investments / Financial Consultant / Financial Planning / HNW / Financial Consultant / Independent Financial Adviser / Wealth Consultant