Job Title: Senior Highways Engineer
Location: Somerset, SW
Pay Rate: £28.49 Per hour
IR35 Status: Inside
Contract Length: 6 Months
Security Clearance: No. DBS Beneficial
The opportunity for a Senior Highways design engineer has arisen. This is the chance to unddertake a project with steady work within civil and highways engineering.
You will be responsible for;
- Assisting the technical lead in the design, specification, tendering and supervision of Highway Structures maintenance schemes and vehicle restraint barrier maintenance.
- The candidate should have experience in the design or maintenance of Structures and be familiar with the relevant codes of practice.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Ability to analyse Civil Engineering problems and develop, design and implement solutions issues.
- Experience of the road construction, road maintenance, civil engineering within construction.
- Degree/HNC/HND/equivalent in a highways or civil engineering related discipline.
- Able to work on own
- Excellent grasp of engineering and design
- AutoCAD literate, Design and computer/CAD skills, Familiarity with CAD software and GIS systems
- Experience in contract administration and surveying
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, you will be contacted to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Job Synonyms: Design Engineer, Senior Highways Engineer, Civil Engineer