Senior Commercial Account Handler
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Commercial Account Handler to join a highly respected Insurance Broker with a close knit team of insurance professional, who have achieved year on year growth and are seeking to expand.
- Support Account Executive staff with administrative and internal duties such as Insurer liaison, documentation and presentation preparation
- Handle renewals, new business and mid-term adjustments across a range of Commercial Insurances
- Ensure all targets are achieved (new business, renewals, cross selling and overall profitability) and are attained compliantly with FCA regulation
- Develop and maintain a professional working relationship with all clients and ensure expert advice in all areas of business
What's needed for me to be considered?
- Account handling experience with exceptional knowledge of General Commercial
- Acturis experience is beneficial but not essential
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Good relationship skills
- Enthusiasm, initiative, problem solver, dependability and accountability
- Cert CII qualified
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Job Title Synonyms: Account Handler, Broker, Commercial Broker, Client Adviser, Client Advisor