A well-established, boutique firm with beautiful offices in central Bristol is looking for an experienced Industrial Disease lawyer who can bring specialist knowledge of asbestos related claimant work.
This is an opportunity for someone capable of working with autonomy, keen to have senior level influence and a working environment that offers something different to the structure of a larger firm.
Located amongst some of Bristol’s most beautiful and famous architecture, our client has a reputation of covering very high quality work which is very notable of a firm of small size.
Due to a pending retirement, an opportunity has become available for a senior lawyer to benefit from inheriting and then leading a warm Claims Asbestos Litigation desk.
This position will involve dealing with asbestos prosecutions and claims, acting on behalf of the claimants. Our client is therefore looking for an experienced lawyer who can work with autonomy and has extensive experience in asbestos-related cases and a true passion for representing clients in litigation matters.
What’s needed to be considered?
• Managing a caseload of litigation matters including occupational diseases, industrial disease (asbestos-related) and other litigation matters.
• Negotiating with Defendants to develop a positive outcome for clients without going to court.
• Working effectively with counsel and other external experts.
• Preparing all necessary documents for trials.
• Drafting subpoenas for production of documents and evidence.
The successful candidate will be:
• An experienced Lawyer with extensive litigation experience in asbestos-related cases
• Experience in executing written advice and taking instructions.
• Superseding Claimant knowledge.
• Experience of managing a caseload of asbestos and Occupational Diseases related litigation Claims.
• Knowledge of asbestos regulations and associated case law.
• Demonstrate strong industry experience and expertise.
• Have an ability to manage efficiently a caseload ensuring clients are constantly informed.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Asbestos Solicitor, Industrial Disease Associate, Senior Associate