Senior Business Analyst
We have a great opportunity to join an award-winning and rapidly growing company within the financial sector in Bath as a Senior Business Analyst. Working alongside the Product Manager and Project Management team you will have high responsibility gathering, documenting and managing business requirements. The IT team is renowned for its high level of expertise and as all departments operate under the same roof there is a real sense of unity within the team.
- This is a role focussed on web-based software as well as User Experience and Visual Design
- You will have responsibility in managing business requirements, project delivery, quality and time parameters
- This is to fit in with a very well established team as a Senior head so development and mentoring of junior staff will be a key part going forward
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Proven business analyst background with a focus on software development (ideally web-based, including User Experience and visual design optimisation background)
- Experience of Salesforce CRM desirable
- As is, to be process mapping
- Previous experience of leading projects and mentoring other Business Analysts
- Previous experience in implementing change to the change process to improve effectiveness of the Business Analysis function
- Strong analytic skills with a specific focus on collecting and articulating stakeholder requirements clearly and accurately
- Previous experience working with an Agile methodology
- Experience working directly with developers, testers (internal and external) and undertaking UAT activities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management, team work and communication skills
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 when we assist them in securing a new career!