Self Employed IFA
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a number of qualified and driven Self Employed Financial Advisers to join an industry leading practice, offering fully holistic Financial Advice to a range of High Net Worth clients across the UK.
On offer is a payment split of 80/20 from day one which will rise to 97/3 at the highest level, your clients will always belong to you, a capped annual fee and a book purchase shoudl you wish to.
With this company, you will be offered a range of support and benefits to ensure you can produce and write the level of business you want reach the highest earning potential you can! This is done by offering a number of perks including the set-up of your very own new website, a fantastic new cutting edge back office system to aid with all of your Paraplanning, Compliance and Administrative duties alongside an attractive commission split increasing in your favour as you produce more business, whilst boasting one of the highest retention rates for its Advisers throughout the UK.
The ideal candidate will need to be ambitious and committed to client service, and have an excellent knowledge of the financial services market place.
This position would suit both IFA’s with existing client banks, or Employed IFA’s whom have strong lead generation skills and what to have the flexibility and freedom of running their own work load.
If you are looking for the opportunity to take your career to the next level, then please apply below.
- Manage and develop profitable relationships
- Provide in-depth assessments of client’s needs, selling benefits of products
- Expected to manage client relationships proactively from initial set up meetings to ongoing service issues; building trust and responding quickly to client needs
- Generate the entirety of their leads to work from
- Committed to providing quality advice and solutions through knowledge of UK financial Pensions and Investments products and services
- Level 4 Diploma Qualified in Financial Planning
- Experience of working within a Financial Services Environment
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong understanding of the current financial market
- Strong knowledge of Pensions and Investments products
Job title synonyms:
*Independent Financial Adviser, Independent Financial Advisor, Financial Planner, Wealth Manager, Financial Planning Manager
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities, we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.