A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a number of qualified and driven Self Employed Financial Advisers to join a prestigious practice, offering fully holistic Financial Advice to a range of High Net Worth clients across the UK.
With this company, you will be offered a range of support and benefits to ensure you can produce and write the level of business you want reach the highest earning potential you can! This includes back office team, introductions and the use off model portfolios to really assist the candidate.
The ideal candidate will need to be ambitious and committed to client service, and have an excellent knowledge of the financial services market place.
This position would suit both IFA’s with existing client banks, or Employed IFA’s whom have strong lead generation skills and what to have the flexibility and freedom of running their own work load.
If you are looking for the opportunity to take your career to the next level, then please apply below.
- Manage and develop profitable relationships
- Provide in-depth assessments of client’s needs, selling benefits of products
- Expected to manage client relationships proactively from initial set up meetings to ongoing service issues; building trust and responding quickly to client needs
- Generate the entirety of their leads to work from
- Committed to providing quality advice and solutions through knowledge of UK financial Pensions and Investments products and services
- Level 4 Diploma Qualified in Financial Planning
- Experience of working within a Financial Services Environment
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong understanding of the current financial market
- Strong knowledge of Pensions and Investments products
Job title synonyms:
*Independent Financial Adviser, Independent Financial Advisor, Financial Planner, Wealth Manager, Financial Planning Manager