Self Employed Financial Adviser
A unique post has arisen for a qualified and driven Self Employed Adviser to join a bespoke and independent Financial Planning group with a strong foothold across the South West, South Coast and in to the Home Counties. Offering a fully holistic Financial Advice service to a range of clients across the region, our client looks to go the extra mile in creating a personal touch for the Clients within their Portfolio setting them aside from many others within the IFA space.
Currently our looking to bring in an IFA to help with the expansion on the Wealth Management (IFA) arm to their practice.
With a brand new marketing team and a strong source of inbound leads, this position would be perfect for an Adviser looking to increase the amount of business they are able to produce alone, working within a supportive team.
Other perks include an excellent back office support team with full Compliance, Paraplanning and Administrative support; there is also a full benefits package plus a fantastic bonus structure.
- Manage and develop profitable relationships
- Provide in-depth assessments of client’s needs, selling benefits of products
- Expected to manage client relationships proactively from initial set up meetings to ongoing service issues; building trust and responding quickly to client needs
- You will be expected to convert the strong source of inbound leads in to business provided by the efforts of the brand new internal Marketing team
- The ability to self
- Committed to providing quality advice and solutions through knowledge of UK financial Pensions and Investments products and services
- Level 4 Diploma Qualified in Financial Planning
- Experience of working within a Financial Services Environment
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong understanding of the current financial market
- Strong knowledge of Pensions and Investments products
Job title synonyms:
*Independent Financial Adviser, Independent Financial Advisor, Financial Planner, Wealth Manager, Financial Planning Manager
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities, we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.