Role: Section Planner – Level Crossings
Contracting Authority: Network Rail
Contract Length: 6 months
Location: Ideally within an hour commute of Cardiff due to working around the area. May be able to WFH on occasion
Pay Rate: £233 – £317 (inside IR35)
- Plan and optimise all agreed work activities for the section.
- Accurately update systems, databases and records as required.
- Produce Safe System of Work plans.
- Submit green zone access and isolation requests.
- Produce draft quarterly plans.
- Manage weekly Plan-Do-Review meetings.
- Represent Section Managers at planning meeting
- Collate and maintain infrastructure maintenance records.
- Work Plan production and resource optimisation skills
- Scheduling profile in work planning/scheduling system
- Core Planning Skills Level 2
- Knowledge of access and possession processes and systems
- Safe System of Work Planning Process and System
- Good interpersonal, communication and organisational skills