An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Secretary to join a highly successful National Investment Management firm.
You will contribute towards the effective running of the office through the continuity of support and provision of a high quality secretarial services, ensuring that daily demands and deadlines are met.
Ideally, you will have previous secretarial experience within an Investment Management environment however not essential.
Our client is looking for an experienced secretary to support the successful Financial Planners of the business. The firm has the flexibility to mould the perfect opportunity around each person’s specific skillset, so the role can be tailored to exactly what you want. You will be working in a strong and friendly team-focused environment with flexible working hours and a very good benefits package.
- General copy typing
- Setting up new client details as necessary
- Liaising with the appropriate department in respect of all admin queries and amendments to client information
- Preparing, checking and distributing reports to clients
- Welcome clients and visitors on behalf of the Investment Management and Financial Planning teams
- General administration duties to give assistance, continuity and support to the team on a timely basis
- Ensure all activities/actions undertaken meet and comply with compliance standards
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career.