A well-respected Insurance Broker based in Tewkesbury have experienced some excellent growth this year and are now in a position to bolster their workforce with talented insurance professionals. Focused on qualifications and internal growth, they are well positioned to support your career in the Insurance sector.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
• Provide support to Account Brokers in the onboarding of new clients, and overall servicing of our clients insurance policies and retention of the business.
• Creation of client records on the data system, and processing of mid-term adjustments and renewals
• Preparation and issuance of client invoices for new business, renewals, or adjustments.
• Creation of client documentation and quote / renewal packs in conjunction with the Account Brokers.
• Assist with client queries over email and via phone.
• Money and Bad Debt Chasers to clients.
HOW YOU’LL BE SUCCESSFUL
• Maintain effective and compliant client and broker records.
• Achieve and strive to exceed financial targets and supporting the group activities.
• Effective use of software including Acturis and third-party websites including those for e-trading and managing finance agreements.
• Achievement of objectives, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and targets
• Completion of mandatory training and CPD
• Feedback from customers, stakeholders, and colleagues
• Demonstrating and evidencing our values and behaviours
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
• Previous admin or basic account handler experience.
• Strong communication skills both verbally and written
• Basic use of word-processing/e-mail/intranet and internet
• Basic/intermediate use of spreadsheets and databases
• Typing and keyboard skills
• Attention to detail and high levels of accuracy in data entry
• Ability to effectively manage your own time and prioritise a busy work load.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.