Our client is an international Insurance Broker, have an amazing opportunity to join their team as a Customer Specialist.
You’ll play an important role for our client. You will be providing key support and critical information to their valued customers. We need you to be competitive, focused, and want to make a real difference.
You’ll need to have top-notch interpersonal skills and a desire to challenge yourself every day. If you have the dream to deliver real results, contact us today.
- You’ll identify what your customer actually needs and then help them to understand how our products may benefit them. Explaining clearly the details of our policy and how this might be a suitable level of cover.
- You’re always leaving each caller with a positive impression of the company and yourself, you’ll aim to convert as many calls in to new customers as you can but remember, it’s about getting things right and putting the customer first. We’ve already mentioned we’re different.
- Ensure you only sell what’s needed. This isn’t about us making money, this is all about having the customers most precious items on the right cover. We’re here to protect their interests and possessions and providing an outstanding experience.
- You’re aligned with our professional standards manual for your role with specific attention, but not limited to Managing Client information, Whistle Blowing and Treating Customers Fairly. We all need to play by the rules.
Whats Needed To Be Considered?
- Previous Personal Lines insurance/ Call Centre experience
- Used to working in a high pressured and fast paced environment
- Computer literate – Outlook, excel, word
- Can multitask
- Works with precision
- Professional attitude
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.