We are looking for experienced and enthusiastic developers to join a brand-new team building the API and backend infrastructure for an E-Commerce app. An exciting opportunity to work with Rust on a greenfield project. The business has received a large amount of funding and with an established client base already signed up the role is a fantastic prospect for anyone wanting to pursue a career with Rust.
- To work in collaboration with the CTO in designing Restful APIs and e-commerce business logic
- Work with Frontend team to bring new features to market
- Design MySQL database structure
- Ensure a high level of testing a quality control
- Maintain AWS infrastructure (Dev-Ops)
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- A good of experience in Software Development.
- Experience building and designing Restful APIs.
- Knowledge of relational database (Ideally MySQL).
- Experience working in a team environment on large scale projects.
- Ideally knowledge of Rust (or an interest to learn it).
- Ideally knowledge of AWS infrastructure (Lambda, API Gateway, Aurora)
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 when we assist them in securing a new career!
Rust Developer | Back End Developer | Systems Developer