Role: Governance & Controls Risk Manager
Client: Public Sector
Contract Length: 8 months
Location: Hybrid 2 days per week if required: King Charles Street London or Hanslope Park Milton Keynes or Abercrombie House East Kilbride
Day Rate : £400 Umbrella
Security Clearance: SC AND HAVE TO BE SOLE BRITISH NATIONALS
Client launching their new Cloud based Enterprise Resource Planning system.
- Proven understanding of operational Governance; structures, TORs, and information flows.
- Proven hands on experience of supporting or coordinating Governance and decision making within an Operational /Service or Programme Environment
- Experienced in Risk, Issue and Dependency management
- A proactive approach and a focus on continuous service improvement, with an appetite to work with others to simplify processes and improve efficiency.
- Ability to be flexible and prioritise important issues
- Demonstrate competence in organising complex logistics
- Proven ability to successfully engage with senior stakeholders, communicate succinctly and clearly.
- Experienced in providing clear reporting to a range of audiences including SLT and leadership boards
- Experience of working within a Cloud Service Environment