Residential Property Solicitor
An opportunity has opened for a Residential Property Solicitor (3 – 6 years PQE) based in Cheltenham. This firm are highly recognised as a leader across a number of practice areas and Residential Property is a key strength and the department is high in the Legal 500 rankings.
- The successful candidate will have high quality all round residential property experience acting for high end clients
- The team deal handle landed estates, trustees, charities and private individuals both domestic and international advising on a full range of matters including landed estate, rural property and high value residential property transactions
- This role provides the opportunity to develop new relationships through business development and networking
- The firm offer a competitive salary and benefits package
- Residential Property Solicitor with 3 – 6 years PQE
- General residential property experience required and any experience in rural properties would be a distinct advantage
- Qualified as a Solicitor in England & Wales
- Able to work collaboratively with colleagues and successfully manage client relationships
- Can demonstrate team work and relationship building skills
- Must strive to provide highest levels of service to clients
- Ambitious and organised with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 when we assist them in securing a new career
Private Property Solicitor, Private Property Associate, Rural Property Solicitor